snooterfish

Devcon .....need help

8 posts in this topic

i cannot find any Devcon 2 Ton in none of our stores.......:cry:i found some 9 oz bottles :yeah:online but it doesn't say Devcon 2 Ton.............:( it says Devcon 30 minute Epoxy . i was wondering :?if the 30 minute was the same as Devcon 2 Ton, i think 2 Ton was also a 30 minute Epoxy

Richard

I found devcon 2 ton in a store called "hardware hank". I don't know how national that is, but there's a number of them around Minneapolis where I live.

I was also told by a co-worker that he saw devcon products in Ace Hardware.. you might be lucky and find devcon 2 ton if you have one of those nearby.

i ordered some 2 weeks a go from Towers Hobbys go to the web site and do a search for Devcon they do have the 9 ounce bottles of devcon 2 ton. you have to look over my spelling. I can not spell sorry Bigfish316.

i cannot find any Devcon 2 Ton in none of our stores.......:cry:i found some 9 oz bottles :yeah:online but it doesn't say Devcon 2 Ton.............:( it says Devcon 30 minute Epoxy . i was wondering :?if the 30 minute was the same as Devcon 2 Ton, i think 2 Ton was also a 30 minute Epoxy

Richard

just checked the package on my d2t and it says 30 minute handling time so i'm sure that is the same stuff as in the syringes that i have been using.