Soupysayso

Paasche VL vs. VLS question

Ok, I wasn't sure where to put this one, so it got lumped in this category. The basic question is, is there any benefit to purchasing a VLS paasche airbrush over the VL setup? If so, what benefits? Also, as a side note, I want to shoot over devcon 2 ton, what are my options as far as paints and corresponding suppliers? Do I coat plastic baits with devcon the same as wood prior to shooting? Thanks in advance as I take the plunge into the airbrush world.

Soupy, Both are basiclly the same(internal mix,dual action)the vls t-pro

(the only vls I saw for sale on dixie) had the threaded mount for the bottle where the vl does not. The vlst also had the cut away handle which is nice but the same thing can be done on a vl by removing the handle(learn to paint without it) I compared them on www.dixieart.com,most on this board are using Vl's or millenium's,anyway you go both will do you a fine job but I would think the threaded bottles cost a little more? I use mostly the color cups . I'll get blasted for this one but I shoot createx over Devcon(scuff your devcon). Also on your plastics I would say no to the first coat being devcon(or anything) you might get away with it but your adding alot more weight by doing this.

Vmaxx