.dsaavedra.

Name on Baits

Ok now that this post is officially off subject.. and all the NO FUN POLICE seem to not be on TU as much.. CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO!!! I found it today on the net.. dont worry it's clean.

Christian Comedy

Tim Hawkins.. ... Everyone needs to laugh and cry everyday. I was laughin so hard I cried.

You were right, the video is very funny, even my wife thought it was funny!

I wonder if he signed his worm! Never figured signing one would help me catch the fat ones.

Usually just monitor the going's on here but:

I figured someone would chime in with color preserver for rod thread. So far I have not gotten any bleed with any pen unless I keep brushing it over and over. Not saying it won't run but I haven't made it yet except once I applied just after writing with a blue ballpoint and immediately brushing CP over and over. I did the same thing with just one brush and no bleed. I'm sure some of you build rods, surely you got some you can try. Academy has it if anyone is interested. I would be interested in the results since some of you seem to get to sign your name on a lot of baits.