njones

Any Wichita KS tackle makers/fishermen club?

I was wonder if theres any Wichita area fishermen and/or Tacklemakers here. If theres enough then we should see about starting a club or just hanging out if theres not one already. Theres the flatlander fly group but you gotta pay to be in their group and it is fly tying and fly fishing. Theres also WSU's fishing club but you gotta go school there full time to be a member.

Cool, how many attend it. And I don't drink beer I drink Jack, but its all the same:sauced: . I'd like to have a group/club here so we can meet monthly or something. You got zieners link up there in resources. So I'm thinking theres gota be some people in my area on here.

I take it your in the wichita area? If so go see Zieners the bass pro one they'll help you out. thats were I get my stuff for soft plastics and jig tying. See thats why I'd like to start a club tos, trade lues, help each other out, tell fish stories, go fishing and what have not.

I'm there at least 3 times a week. In fact I was there tonight and bought a spinnerbait mold plus the wires and hooks. It's Zeiners. I fish alot with Alex,Honest Dave and Big Mike. I'm the other guy Alex put in his fishing report at zeiners.com last time that was wacking them pretty good to. I asked him why he didn't use my name. They haven't got me making those plaster molds yet. Saturday morning there is alot of BS going on. Later.....