KB Tackle

brushes

I've used some relatively cheap flat square artist brushes for several years now - got a set of different sizes for about $8 at Michaels. They last indefinitely if you clean them properly, which only takes a minute after use and IMO they apply a smoother coating than coarse bristled flux brushes. Wipe off the excess epoxy on a paper towel, dip them in lacquer thinner or acetone and fan out the bristles on the bottom of the jar, working it back and forth to get the solvent into all the bristles. Then brush them dry on a cotton towel. Repeat if necessary. The bristles eventually get fluffed out somewhat but it's still better than the alternatives.

@ KB Tackle

Couple of months ago I was lucky to find 24 pcs cards of disposable brushes at a local 1-dollar-store(over here 1-euro-store , off course:lol:) , 1 euro each pack .

These plastic-bristled brushes came in very handy for applying topcoats onto my lures , so I have bought about 1 1/2 dozens to last me quite for a while .

Always worthwile checking your local dollar store ,.......... you may be lucky , as they usually don't always carry the same stuff all of the time !

good luck , diemai:yay: