Jeep

Project ESOX first video

Hi guys,

Here is some first underwater footage of my ''ESOX'' project filmed by my friend Todd.

It gives a unique view and marks out what has to be improved.

Im thinking of making it a bit longer and adding an extra joint in the tail, also the weighting has to be adjusted to get rid of the roll..

Let me know what you guys think!

Thnx! :yay:

JP

fantastic detail, beautiful lure.

It does not appear to be rolling MUCH, just tilted over, like the weight was badly offset, but knowing your work, I don't believe that is the problem for one second.

How does it sit static?

Maybe the weight just needs lowering.

Not sure about the extra joint, it swims so well, I guess it would just be even better.

Very professional vid too.

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman

LOOKS GREAT JEEP!!! OUTSTANDING WORK BUDDY!

Your talent is amazing. I love the original design and video. I agree with Pete. Baits dont have to swim balanced like everyone thinks and I love the slight rolling action. You want them to look hurt or injured..slightly out of norm so BIG FISH WILL want to chase them down AND KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!!! BAMMMM!!!! SMACK!!! BABY IM GOIN GET YOU SUCKER!! TIME TO PUT THE SMACKDOWN WAMMO on that LURE! That is the main reason people want HOMEMADE baits over FACTORY LURES! Homemade lures have personality! And your baits show that!

That is why people pay a premium for them. For unique charaters that you just do not find purchasing hunderds of factory design lures that all run the same. LEAVE THAT BABY ALONE and let the fish judge it!

The Rookie

Missed this all of the time:huh: , .......absolutely great lure and swimming action:yes: ,....... should not bother about this little roll , .........it makes that little "sick" jackpike a premium target to the bigger ones !

Love your lures and videos :yes:, ......greetz , diemai:yay: