BassinMaumee

First time touching an airbrush!

This is my first time painting with an airbrush, I was using laquer paint, aside from practice, any pointers from the pros?

Well yesterday and today I spent some time getting used to mixing paints and painting some cranks here is my first patters!

homeadelure03.jpg

This is my first attempt at sexy shad, I will add the metallic flakes during the epoxy process!

homeadelure01.jpg

I dont know this color, its a black base coat. Green scale coat and olive stripes!

homeadelure02.jpg

This is a charteuese with black back, and black shad spots. I dont know why the chartruese didnt show up in the pic!

homeadelure04.jpg

I call this bugs in the lemonade... Chartuese base with black specks shot on it!

homeadelure05.jpg

This one I dont know what to call the pattern, seems like some kind of sunfish type!

homeadelure06.jpg

Some more natural color patterns, still have to name them

homeadelure07.jpg

These are my 1st attempt at a baby bass pattern.

I know they arent great, but this is the first time I have ever touched an airbrush! I have a few more chartuese black back patterns, and I will be working on some other stuff! Some craw and more bluegill stuff!

Hey Bassin, walmart sells white mess netting a few different sizes, great for scales, as well, if u can get a pack of combs from a dollar store, diff sizes, I'll cut some netting to fit the comb, gives u straight lines with scales as well, get some fish pic's, bluegill, yellow perch, and try and match the colors & patterns best u can, it all takes time, there are some very good painters & lure builders here, Im not in that group, LOL......Have Fun...MIke