The Dutchman

craZcraw

No I do not think the 4 cavity will give you consistent results with laminates. But I will try it and see. I have not tried it yet.

Thanks Bear,

I may just buy a few more single cavities based on your feed back ..... let me know what you discover in your test ..... please sir.

P.S.....Thanks for broadening the horizon for us plastic guys,with your ingenious creations.

Hawghunna

I tried the 4 cavity with the 2 color Injector. It does not do a real good job on the 4 cavity mold. If the baits were on the same side of the sprue like the 5 cavity stik it would do fine . but with them on seperate sides of the runner it does not work well.

Sorry

Bear

Bear,

I ordered 4 1 cavity Cra-Z-craw molds and a 2 color injector from you on Sunday.

I should according to UPS,be receiving them tomorrow.I will probably be ordering a 4 cavity as well very soon to shoot my one color C-Z-C VYBRA CLAWZ with.

Thanks for your excellent customer service,and prompt reply to my question on this forum .... I look forward to doing more business with you.

Constant Threat Custom Baits

P.S....I used a Constant Threat C-Z-C Vybra Clawz as a trailer on a Constant Threat Brush-N-Vader Jig (Both in Junebug) to help my partner and I win the Georgia Jonboat Clubs' State Championship (J-BAIT) ......What an awesome feeling,to know that I constructed the baits that took that title.GOD IS GOOD !! :halo:

Edited by HAWGHUNNA

Bear,

I ordered 4 1 cavity Cra-Z-craw molds and a 2 color injector from you on Sunday.

I should according to UPS,be receiving them tomorrow.I will probably be ordering a 4 cavity as well very soon to shoot my one color C-Z-C VYBRA CLAWZ with.

Thanks for your excellent customer service,and prompt reply to my question on this forum .... I look forward to doing more business with you.

Constant Threat Custom Baits

P.S....I used a Constant Threat C-Z-C Vybra Clawz as a trailer on a Constant Threat Brush-N-Vader Jig (Both in Junebug) to help my partner and I win the Georgia Jonboat Clubs' State Championship (J-BAIT) ......What an awesome feeling,to know that I constructed the baits that took that title.GOD IS GOOD !! :halo:

ALL THE TIME!!:halo:

Congrats man:yay:

I Just started fishing a lake thats mud and silt bottom and has numerous Largemouth bass and bluegill. There is A lot of hydrilla and Creek Chubsters are common, and there are some Holden Shiner. I'm willing to pay someone that can make me a lure to fit these conditions. Any Suggestions?