bassfhermn

bags for swimbaits maybe?

OK guy thanks for all the replys on the inserts it save me from looking completely lost but I have one more what is the best way to package the swimbaits clamshells or will bags work? I am trying to package a bobs swimbait 4 and 5 inches and some smaller baits on his site I think that they are 3.25 and 4 inch baits any help with this.......... I would be thankful it will save a lot headaches I am looking at bags from netcraft, barlows and lurecraft

I keep reading about baits taking a set if stored improperly so I figured I could use this property to make my own flick shake baits.

I poured a mold full of sticks and took them out as quickly as I dared. I put them on a granite counter top with a curl on each end. The next day, I picked one up and it went straight. I left the rest on the granite for a week and they still didn't take a set.

So, is the deformed bait an injection plastic thing and not something that happens with soft handpouring plastic?

Smallie, once the plastic is semi formed and warm it will likely hold 95 % of the shape of the mold it came from. It's when the thin part of the lure, like the tail on a swimbait that is bent for a few weeks, it will deform to the postion it was twisted in. We use clamshells for all our swimbaits and have recently purchased a custom shell for our 9.5" Shadzilla. When someone pays the price for a hand dipped swimbait, you want a pack it so it runs true....return customers are key :)

file.php?n=6089&w=o