Husky

Where have all the fishing shows gone?

Since Direct TV ditched Versus, It seems that everytime I look to the sporting shows it's either Hunting, Archery, or anything but fishing.

No Roland, Jimmy, Sosin, Dahlberg

You need to get dish network so you get versus, then you need to get HD so you get WFN HD. The only gripe I have about WFN right now is it seems to be a TON of saltwater and fly fishing on right now. While I do like those types of fishing, it gets old watching it on TV...

You need to get dish network so you get versus, then you need to get HD so you get WFN HD. The only gripe I have about WFN right now is it seems to be a TON of saltwater and fly fishing on right now. While I do like those types of fishing, it gets old watching it on TV...

Hang on until January. Most of the fishing shows will start new seasons then. In the meantime, you can get your 'fix' via MyOutdoorTV.com.

Hang on until January. Most of the fishing shows will start new seasons then. In the meantime, you can get your 'fix' via MyOutdoorTV.com.

Ah, I forgot about MyOutdoorTV.com. I used to watch it back when it first was created and it was low on content. Seems it really exploded now (ton's of shows on there).

You know what we really need, a box set of Bill Dance, the entire collection!

Ah, I forgot about MyOutdoorTV.com. I used to watch it back when it first was created and it was low on content. Seems it really exploded now (ton's of shows on there).

You know what we really need, a box set of Bill Dance, the entire collection!

Bill was one of the last shows that hadn't turned unto a 30 minute infomercial for their sponsors. But even he is moving in that direction.