rlcam

Tulle help needed...

I was wondering if any of you buy tulle from some of the online stores? I can't wash and reuse mine like you can with waterbase paint.I am about to run out and the local Walmart quit selling it.I have my mother-in-law looking everywhere for some but no luck.I bought two different types,one is stiff and the other is more flexible,I use the flxible.I have some of the garment bags with the larger size holes,but need the smaller holes.I just recieved twenty or so baits and need some tulle ....Rob

Rob,

Go the fishing department in Wal-mart and buy some minnow nets. They make some great scale patterns.

Also, check your local fabric stores, Hobby Lobby, or any other craft stores that may be available in your area.

A tip for using the tulle: get some aerosol spray adhesive, spray one side of the tulle (not the lure), let the adhesive dry and stick it to the side of your lure. Spray your paint, peel off the tulle and you're ready to finish painting. BTW, this tip comes from Coley.

Gene