mark poulson

.092 screw eye search

11 posts in this topic

I'm having a hard time finding .092 sst. screw eyes, closed, 1 1/8" or 1 1/4".

Anyone have a source?

@ mark poulson

I have a 2006 "Stamina's" catalog at hand , 1 1/8" .092 dia. stainless eyes(closed and open) are in there !

Please check their site(it's accessible here under "the resources/components" , on the left column) , whether they still stock them nowadays .

good luck , Dieter:yay:

Edited by diemai
text addition

Dieter,

I tried Stamina, but they've been sold to Lure Parts Online, and the new website won't open for another two weeks.

Clemy,

I found those sizes, too, but the 1 1/8" is the prefect size for my lures, so I'm still searching.

Thanks to both of you for the quick responses.

@ mark poulson

Sorry , Mark ,... didn't know that it is not presently accessible, ........"Moore's Lures" also carries different lengths, but just the sizes , that clemmy has already mentioned ,....... not the ones , that you search for !

Probably you might be lucky at some muskie stuff suppliers like "Rollie and Helens Musky Shop" or "Pastika's"(sorry , don't have the exact web-adresses , try google those terms) .

good luck , Dieter:yay:

@ mark poulson

......save your time , Mark ,....... just checked them , they don''t have your requested sizes as well:( !

greetz , Dieter:yay:

Mark,

I get mine from HEB MFG. They require a $60 minimum purchase, but it's definately the best deal. I am not sure if they have the size you are looking for.

www.hebmfg.com

If you call or email, they will send you a price list out.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Greg

Mark, Hagens have them. They have them from 1/2 inch to1 1/8 inch. Mark its on page 127 of this years catalog

Edited by jamie