MikePaintsBaits

High Def --- Baits

Tater & Fat Fingers....Thanks

Tater, I have some of ur Baits, I hope im not sounding dumb, but Im a survivor

of a Brain Injury and stuff just dont stay in my head. Id like to know where it goes, LOL. When I paint baits I have to look at the pictures to recall the colors, same as reading, I have to ask what stuff means at times, like this HD stuff, Thanks ....Mike

AND A LEAF BLOWER!!! Put it together and you got yourself a REDNECK HOT TUB!

"Honey have you seen my blow torch and the pet monkey!"

Mike,

Your paint jobs look great to me! Just a tip and not trying to be critical or anything.. but if your trying to sell these on ebay just paint natural color patterns.. personally I love bright colors and do quite well fishing bright colors.. but it seems like the ebay market tends to want natural patterns that actually camo your bait.. Kinda funny how God gave these little bait fish natural camo to protect them from predators and yet everyone wants you to match the SO CALLED HATCH!!! WHICH IS THE MOST OVERRATED SAYING IN FISHING!!

I SAY BITE ME TO ANYONE THAT IS AGAINST ME!! IF YOU TRUELY WANT TO MATCH THE HATCH!! GO FISH LIVE SHAD, MINNOWS AND WORMS... THAT ANIT HD!!! THATS REAL D!

I HAVE YET TO SEE A PURPLE WORM IN MY LIFE YET EVERYONE CATCHS FISH ON THEM!

RED CAJUN LINE INVISIBLE.... YET RED THROAT IS REACTION STRIKE CAUSER!! BLAH BLAH BLAH! DOC Says get the H1N1 SHOT... Then another DOC says the shot could kill you! Opinion's are like DONKEY HOLES! everyone has one.. and I just gave you mine! If you dont like put it up your pipe and smoke it!

Good Luck

The Rookie

Edited by The_Rookie

AND A LEAF BLOWER!!! Put it together and you got yourself a REDNECK HOT TUB!

"Honey have you seen my blow torch and the pet monkey!"

Mike,

Your paint jobs look great to me! Just a tip and not trying to be critical or anything.. but if your trying to sell these on ebay just paint natural color patterns.. personally I love bright colors and do quite well fishing bright colors.. but it seems like the ebay market tends to want natural patterns that actually camo your bait.. Kinda funny how God gave these little bait fish natural camo to protect them from predators and yet everyone wants you to match the SO CALLED HATCH!!! WHICH IS THE MOST OVERRATED SAYING IN FISHING!!

I SAY BITE ME TO ANYONE THAT IS AGAINST ME!! IF YOU TRUELY WANT TO MATCH THE HATCH!! GO FISH LIVE SHAD, MINNOWS AND WORMS... THAT ANIT HD!!! THATS REAL D!

I HAVE YET TO SEE A PURPLE WORM IN MY LIFE YET EVERYONE CATCHS FISH ON THEM!

RED CAJUN LINE INVISIBLE.... YET RED THROAT IS REACTION STRIKE CAUSER!! BLAH BLAH BLAH! DOC Says get the H1N1 SHOT... Then another DOC says the shot could kill you! Opinion's are like DONKEY HOLES! everyone has one.. and I just gave you mine! If you dont like put it up your pipe and smoke it!

Good Luck

The Rookie

Im with ya Tater, All these fancy paint jobs and photo finish are for the fisherman not the fish. I fish what I have confidence in as far as color. To me size of the bait is more important than the fancy paint job.I also like bright baits and I also like throwing flashy foil baits as well.Most of these baits (in the musky world ) are going a hundred miles on hour(figure of speech )through the water and I dont think it makes a difference if the gill plates are painted on or the kill spot isnt perfect.So Tater Im with ya on match the hatch :worship:

Tater, no problem, Thanks for the info, I cant worry about all the detail, that will make my head hurt, Ive painted some bright baits, for which caught some nice Bass, I was just wondering what all these baits in HD were about? Ive been trying to paint some natural colors & patterns, as well....Thanks Again Mike

J The cracked pattern, Michaels Craft store sells a brush on gel, called Weathered Wood, after you paint ur base coat, this will be the color of the cracks, make sure the base coat is dry, if not, ur base coat will smear, The thicker the gel, the bigger the cracks will be. Let the gel sit for 45min, as you spray ur top coat/coats the cracks with appear........Mike