MikePaintsBaits

Iwata or PS 900?

Bob; amen!! I tried a knockoff for a second brush and then finally bought another Iwata.

Maybe a side by side comparison by one of the pro's might be helpful. One question is performance and the other is reliability. (Service too) If I recall correctly the KF68 started painting hog helmets. Maybe he could perform the test or maybe he has the experience with both manufacturers already??

Bob; amen!! I tried a knockoff for a second brush and then finally bought another Iwata.

Maybe a side by side comparison by one of the pro's might be helpful. One question is performance and the other is reliability. (Service too) If I recall correctly the KF68 started painting hog helmets. Maybe he could perform the test or maybe he has the experience with both manufacturers already??

I wish I could help by offering a side by side comparison, but I don't have access to the PS900....I will say this.....cheap knockoffs are just that....cheap knockoffs....don't expect them to perform as good as the quality namebrands.....Sure they'll work fine for awhile, but its usually not long before your having problems....For the money, your always better off going with quality name brands if you want it to last.....Just like any tool....A high dollar tool works better and lasts longer then the cheapo dollar store tools...lol:yay: Give me one top of the line airbrush over a dozen cheap knockoffs anyday.