diemai

Hardbait Pouring Video

Hi , folks ,

Accidentally came across these ones last night , .........though I'm not into pouring nor mold-making , I've thought it might be quite useful to one or another user in here .

There are several similar video's around , the "Whopper Plopper" video is seemingly quite new on the "Tube" , only a bit less than 1000 clicks so far today !

Part 1 My link

Part 2 My link

Another , little older video :

My link

This guy there must be an experienced pourer , he makes it look so easy , .....really enjoyed watching him !

greetz , diemai :yay:

Sorry , folks ,

Something really seems to be wrong , .......the links did not copy and paste well from "YouTube" , and I could only go back to my text to edit FOR ONCE , on a second attempt there was an error notice , that I was not allowed to do thois operation !!!!!

Alright , I'll type in the links by hand now , if it won't work out again , go to "YouTube" , and do a search there for "Whopper Plopper" and/or "Make a Lure with Larry Dahlberg" .

Hope it works now .........greetz , diemai :yay:

Edited by diemai

@ Frank

........glad if I could provide some input that simple :) !

@ all

Had some time to think over it , why the links did not work out in my first initial post ,.........I had copied and pasted them into the previously opened "insert link" window ,......guess , that I should have done that straight into my written text without that window instead , .....thinking , that this might have been kinda "double action" that the system could not handle ?

Will try that direct pasting on next occassion , .......sorry for the inconvinience !

greetz , diemai :yay:

@ MuskyGary

Thanks for that link , have to check it out !

@ RAD

Can't get any US fishing shows on German TV , only have a native production and occassional British and Australian ones , .......not more than 90 min. per week and only on one out of all available stations .

greetz , diemai

That bait has caught over 30 muskies this year. The guy fishing with Larry is the best friend of a guy I work with. I've been hearing about that bait for a while before he post that how to video. I have his video on making baits, and it pretty sweet. Takes a lot of the guess work out of figuring out how to make molds a pour baits