Looking For Masking Material

26 posts in this topic

Alot of airbrush guys also use a product from the sign industry commonly referred to as R-tape or Transfer tape.....its whats used to apply vinyl decals, and is the thin film you peel off and throw away. It comes in somewhat of an opaque tan color that you can see thru, but not very also comes in clear and various width rolls and might work well for lures since the roll widths start at an inch and quarter by 100 yards and cost something like $3. Check it out here. http://www.signwareh...ry_Code=A-RAT60

Edited by 68KingFisher

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now