nova

calhoun plastics

:lol: Hello everyone. This is my first post on this site. I've been roaming through the site for a while now and I must say thanks to all you folks who post ideas because you have helped me a great deal.

I've been pouring baits for some 10 years now but I did not have contact with anyone who poured. In other words I've been in a bubble.

My question is does Calhoun Plastics have a website and if so what is it?

Because I've be isolated I have come up with some interesting colors(how about a motor oil that looks like motor oil). I will post some of the colors soon. I have another color that goes from pink to neon green when you hold it to the light.

In any case this a GREAT site. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.....Nova

Hello nova,

For Calhoun plastic you will need to go through a distributor such as Del-Mart ( www.del-mart.com ). Calhoun used to send out 5 gallon buckets to the individual pourer but due to the overwhelming demand for it from guys like us it its easier for them, and us, to go through www.del-mart.com . Delw and his folks are good people and can get you squared away.

Take it easy !