redg8r

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Quick note & a word of thanks to all of you, the TU Community.

On behalf of the crew here, Thank you for your interest, devotion, innovation and above all, the constant support of the site and your fellow TU members.

I tell everyone I meet that I'm blessed to serve one of the BEST online communities in the entire world and everyone here proves that day-in & day out.

We're very thankful for the selfless assistance in helping your fellow members to better this craft that adds an additional facet to our love of fishing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience lately as work continues to restore and improve the site.

Thank you for the ongoing feedback, positive or not and keep it coming!

Working off of your recent feedback, I've released a new skin (visual site design layout) tonight that takes into consideration many of the concerns you've expressed and fixes many of the display issues some have reported. (Thanks for the screenshots)

If this newest look is not your cup of tea, the previous skin is still available for you in the dropdown menu at the bottom left hand side of the website for the time being.

Thank you again, each and everyone of you,..... Happy Turkey Day!!

Could not get on yesterday ... Keep up the Good Work Jerry

JSC

Yeah,..... bout that :huh:.......

I rushed to polish up the layout and get it live for everyone before thanksgiving and ended up blocking out all the Internet Explorer users.

Thanks Del, Dave & Dieter for pointing it out this morning. Rather than taking the time to reply, I went right into finding the problem, didn't intend to ignore your messages.

The problem was so damn small it took me awhile to find it..... it was one single image, put in there by me of course! :unsure:

I know all IE users could not click any links below the top navigation bar.

IE didn't like the background image and evidently threw a fit, refused to put any links on it, telling me I never take her anywhere. :)

There's a new contact link at the top right of the site (contact us).

The intended thanksgiving update, (now corrected) should clear up a lot of issues we were having with the default design, now making this the default design.

If that all made sense, excellent, if it didn't........"I broke it, it's fixed now, but plenty more left to do". If you see anything "outta whack", use the new contact link on any page to report it.

Thanks for the kind words,

Jerry