miragestalker

Air Pro Tools And Master Airbrush The Same?

My Air Pro Tools dealer is missing in action. I noticed that Master Air Brushes from a local dealer looks strikingly the same. Any chance this is the same air brush in a different brand?

The reason I ask is that I need a .3mm needle/nozzle and my local dealer is so much easier to deal with.

Thanks for your advice!

/bing

I wish I could be of help, but I honestly don't know the answer......I will say its possible as I think most of the knockoffs come from the same mfg but who knows for sure. I have found times when brand X airbrush parts will fit brand Z....as well as different models within the same mfg.....such as my micron nozzle and needle will fit my HP-SB....just don't expect that to turn it into a micron...lol.

I got the G43 0.3mm needle/nozzle set from TCP. It fits and works!

The packages contained a nozzle cap that does not fit the PS900. I am not too concerned. I used the original on my airbrush.

Observation, the needle comes out of the nozzle about 2-3mm. Its pretty long. It does make a good seal. The nozzle needs cleaning just like the PS900. There is some gum in there out of the box. I don't see a big diff between .2 and .3 except that the .3 needle allows for easier tuning / adjustment of the brush. I can still draw very fine lines.

/bing