Net Man

What Is The Easiest And Best Way To...

Mike,

One way to splatter paint is to put a little dab of paint on a piece of paper, in a jar lid, etc. Then take a toothbrush, dip the bristles in the paint, and then pull your thumb across the bristles. The more paint on the brush the larger the spots. I would suggest testing it on a piece of cardboard or other material until you get the pattern that you want.

Gene

There IS a brush in an art store that does the splatter effect. I painted a trout color a few weeks ago, but it took long to dot the side of the bait. I saw in my art case that brush, as i had used it very little. It will work, with opaque paint. A toothbrush is less expensive way to do go. Practice it. It may go everywhere!

There IS a brush in an art store that does the splatter effect. I painted a trout color a few weeks ago, but it took long to dot the side of the bait. I saw in my art case that brush, as i had used it very little. It will work, with opaque paint. A toothbrush is less expensive way to do go. Practice it. It may go everywhere!

Mike,

One way to splatter paint is to put a little dab of paint on a piece of paper, in a jar lid, etc. Then take a toothbrush, dip the bristles in the paint, and then pull your thumb across the bristles. The more paint on the brush the larger the spots. I would suggest testing it on a piece of cardboard or other material until you get the pattern that you want.

Gene

I just tried this on my lure and it works great! thanks