smalljaw

"y" Style Weedguards

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has a source for the "Y" style weedguards, I know they are no longer made but I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that may have some leftover or old inventory or perhaps someone has a few and are willing to trade something for them? I appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

I've got some clear, black and brown stashed in a box if I remember right. I think the brown are the smaller size and the rest are 1/8". How many are you looking for?

How many can you part with? I was looking for about a dozen of each but right now I'll take what I can get, it figures that I need them, all the time I had hem no one wanted them and now that they are gone people want them, but I guess they stopped making them because there wasn't a demand, I only used about 5 or 6 a year.

I just purchased a Y guard mold last week off of ebay , it has not gotten here yet. Anyways it Takes Yg-4 guards for crappie jigs. I heard that lurecraft is selling yg-4 in black and clear so im going to look into that. . Im still interested in Yg-4 guards if anyone has any.

Edited by robbor

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has a source for the "Y" style weedguards, I know they are no longer made but I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that may have some leftover or old inventory or perhaps someone has a few and are willing to trade something for them? I appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

There is a place in Ohio, Fin Feather Fur Outfitters that had some black ones on there shelfs. I was in there last Friday and saw them.

Paul

How many can you part with? I was looking for about a dozen of each but right now I'll take what I can get, it figures that I need them, all the time I had hem no one wanted them and now that they are gone people want them, but I guess they stopped making them because there wasn't a demand, I only used about 5 or 6 a year.

Sorry, forgot to check back with this thread. Send me an email at eisenbacher@sbcglobal.net with your address. I've got more than that. I'll send you a dozen of each. If they work for you, we'll work something out later.

Merry Christmas everyone!

You can find them at Lurecraft http://www.lurecraft.com/catalog.cfm/Poly-Sil-Paint/Do-It-Molds/Earrings-For-The-Ladies---NEW!!!/Do-It-Molds/Molds/do~it-molds/lead-mold-accessories?vw=all

According to the web site the owners supplier had a die made for them and had them made. You can get them in quantities of 100 or 1000. For $44 a thousand I'd get them and not worry about it again.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Fatman