Fish Bone Custom Lures

Grex Airbrushes

I can't speak to Grex quality or service but a "Six Pack"? The Grex Genesis XN with .2mm tip retails for about #120. I can buy an Iwata HP-B Plus for around that price on Ebay and I know Iwata is high quality, so I wouldn't be interested. I only use 2 airbrushes to paint crankbaits and think "six packs" are designed for nail salons or T-shirt shops. Can't remember anyone here on TU talking about the Grex brand pro or con. Not running it down but my feeling is that if it were a great brand, guys would have found it long ago and be talking it up.

I personally have not used a Grex, but I will say that from what i've read on the airbrush forums, is that most users seem to be quite happy with them over all. Grex started out in pneumatic tools and ventured into airbrushes only recently....my understanding is the design is a knock off copy and not really anything new, and they are manufactured in Thailand, along will several other airbrush "knockoffs". Depending on your needs a bargin basement price on a six pack might be worth your while.

I do agree that the whole six pack concept is geared towards the tee shirt airbrusher who normally runs a setup with 12-15 brushes, but I can see where a production set up for lures could also benefit from having multiple guns.

I wish I could be more helpful....I haven't seen much in the way of negative comments about the Grex line so you'll probably be ok with the purchase.