Net Man

Painted Fins

Just wanted so share something that I did to paint some fish fins.

I cut a stencil out for the shape of the fin that I wanted. Than I took some braid and cut it into short pieces. Take the pieces of the braid that you cut and lay them over the stencil cut out. Once you get the spacing right for the lines of the fins than take some super glue and glue them in place. Put a little tape over the glued areas. Now you can spray a fin on your baits.

Hope this gives some of you some ideas.

I cut a stencil out for the shape of the fin that I wanted. Than I took some braid and cut it into short pieces. Take the pieces of the braid that you cut and lay them over the stencil cut out. Once you get the spacing right for the lines of the fins than take some super glue and glue them in place. Put a little tape over the glued areas. Now you can spray a fin on your baits.

Net Man, Can you post a pic of a fin you did with this method? Thanks.