Net Man

I Want To Thank Eveyone For A Great 2009

Doug/Net Man, like most guys here I am always happy to help, although I have not done a lot of posting this past year!! - without you guys I would not be here and without me you wouldn't be here either, it's what they call a symbiotic relationship (I think):worship::yay: Always glad to try and help.pete

Glad I could help Net Man, but I can't take credit for anything I may have helped you with. I'm still one of the "young guys" as you call it and was just passing along information learned from all the veterans here at TU. They're a great bunch of folks and without them I'd still be trying to figure out where to put the paint in my airbrush.

RG

I would like to reiterate Net Mans sentiments, and wish all my friends at T.U. a healthy and prosperous New Years ...Happy 2K10 everyone !

Thanks guys. I have learned so much this year from you guys and hope to keep learning. Just wanted you all to know that.

Happy New Year!!!!!