BigBaitkid

Need Quick Advice!asap!

im more of a painter than i builder but comparing that to the baits i throw on the weekends id have to say it should be four pieces. My concern is whether or not ur goin to get the action u want out of it with it only being 3 pieces. i think the center section is too long and needs to be cut just infront of the fin. but thats just my opinion.

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.

If your reading it in English, thank a Veteran!

Edited by fivefishwish

im more of a painter than i builder but comparing that to the baits i throw on the weekends id have to say it should be four pieces. My concern is whether or not ur goin to get the action u want out of it with it only being 3 pieces. i think the center section is too long and needs to be cut just infront of the fin. but thats just my opinion.

Exactly what I was thinking but its just that I had some people suggest that I make it a 3 piece and I wanted to see what you guys thought.

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.

If your reading it in English, thank a Veteran!

I'm working on this bait and I would like to know if I should cut down this bait to a 4 piece or stay to a 3 piece.

if i were you ( which i am not) i would make it a four piece but not in the fasion that you are doing it in. When you watch a real fish swim the front 2/3rds of the body moves mostly like one piece but the back 1/3 moves the most, do ya know what i am talking about it is kinda hard to explain but just go watch a real fish swim from above and you'll see what i am talking about

JIMMY I CAN NAME THAT TUNE IN 3 NOTES!

Remember that show..

where was I.. oh yeah.. If you want something done quick on this site your hurting.. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE SLOW SITE PROBLEM.

You can make that bait work they way it is.. However it would work better if the middle part was the smaller than the head piece.. why is that I HAVE NO CLUE

other than 2 years of trial and error.. I have always found that the smaller middle parts work best in 3 part designs. Now if you dont want to mess with it all and you want it to work

STICK A LIP IN IT! and IT WILL SWIM.. that is the FIX ALL for swimbaits..Im going to say alot of the swimbaits sold in the US with LIPS in them are designs that didnt SWIM RIGHT LIPLESS.

Just my opinion and im sure I will get beat up over it.. I have made some great swimbaits with lips.. that didnt swim worth a flip lipless.

Good luck take care.

Matt

JIMMY I CAN NAME THAT TUNE IN 3 NOTES!

Remember that show..

where was I.. oh yeah.. If you want something done quick on this site your hurting.. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE SLOW SITE PROBLEM.

You can make that bait work they way it is.. However it would work better if the middle part was the smaller than the head piece.. why is that I HAVE NO CLUE

other than 2 years of trial and error.. I have always found that the smaller middle parts work best in 3 part designs. Now if you dont want to mess with it all and you want it to work

STICK A LIP IN IT! and IT WILL SWIM.. that is the FIX ALL for swimbaits..Im going to say alot of the swimbaits sold in the US with LIPS in them are designs that didnt SWIM RIGHT LIPLESS.

Just my opinion and im sure I will get beat up over it.. I have made some great swimbaits with lips.. that didnt swim worth a flip lipless.

Good luck take care.

Matt

Thanks for the Advice Matt means alot to hear it from you.