fivefishwish

Amistad Tackle Dvd

Just wanted to inform anyone who was interested that above mentioned DVD is back in stock at above mentioned website.

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.

If your reading it in English, thank a Veteran!

I was curious about this dvd and was wondering if anybody else has seen it and how good it was? I have learned a lot here and a few other forums!

i just received and finished watching the dvd and in my opinion, if uve been using an airbrush for atleast six months, dnt get it. if u havent, like me, then maybe u should check it out. i learned i few good pointers, mostly basic stuff, although the first half of the video is on safety and tools of the trade. He also had i very interesting idea for a drying wheel that looked very inexpensive and easy to make. all in all id have to say that for a novice like me it was worth the $15 plus shipping i paid. as for those of u with a little more time in the "addiction" u might be disappointed, after all it does say "The basics" in the title.

i just received and finished watching the dvd and in my opinion, if uve been using an airbrush for atleast six months, dnt get it. if u havent, like me, then maybe u should check it out. i learned i few good pointers, mostly basic stuff, although the first half of the video is on safety and tools of the trade. He also had i very interesting idea for a drying wheel that looked very inexpensive and easy to make. all in all id have to say that for a novice like me it was worth the $15 plus shipping i paid. as for those of u with a little more time in the "addiction" u might be disappointed, after all it does say "The basics" in the title.

I also have the dvd and think that it is great. The guy is very clear and informative. If you are looking for advanced techniques then this isnt for you. If you want to know how to foil, paint bluegill and splatter baits then buy it. I found it very helpful as a visual learning aid.

Philip

I got the DVD to see what it was like. I have been painting for about 5 years. I bought the DVD to see how someone else paints. I found some of it that was good. He made some good points about painting and shading. I thought the drying wheel was cool too. But all in all it was stuff that I already know. It is well worth it for the beginner.

I got the DVD to see what it was like. I have been painting for about 5 years. I bought the DVD to see how someone else paints. I found some of it that was good. He made some good points about painting and shading. I thought the drying wheel was cool too. But all in all it was stuff that I already know. It is well worth it for the beginner.

Got it and it helps a beginner like me. Is that Doves or chickens cooing in the background? Does anyone know of other DVDs out there?