Nathan

Missouri Get Together 2010!

Hey guys..

It's hard to believe how fast time flies..It's time to start planning the get together for this year!!! The date this year is Thurs. April 29- Sun. May 2nd. April 29th. through May 2nd. All are invited.

Over the next few months we will get this planned out here.We looking forward too seeing all our old friends and hopefully making some new ones this year!!

...Deb. and Nathan

Edited by redg8r
Tentative date change

Hi everybody,

Just getting into making baits. Im here in Missouri. Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

ShowMeBass,

The get-together is at Nathan's house in Clinton, MO. There are two Clinton's in Missouri. Nathan lives in the Clinton on the west side of the state just southeast of Kansas City. If you need accomodations, Nathan will post that information before the event. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Gene

ShowMeBass,

The get-together is April 22-25 at Nathan's house in Clinton, MO. There are two Clinton's in Missouri. Nathan lives in the Clinton on the west side of the state just southeast of Kansas City. If you need accomodations, Nathan will post that information before the event. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Gene

Sounds like fun to me. I'm in Wichita, so it's not to far. Our son & wife used to live in Jef city, her folks live in Linn. Will wait for details.

Yep, I have been waiting for this, I'm 95% in (again), just have to clear the decks a bit here - better let the goils at the Hampton know!!!!

I am not sure what Phil is doing - Anyway hope to see all you guys again, also looking forward to meeting anyone else who makes the effort.

I am looking at some flight prices NOW, and it's my shout for breakfast. Pete

Edited by hazmail

I'm glad I saw this...I hardly ever get on anything but the Soft Plastics. Count me in but only for the first two days. My annual pilgrimage to Lake Guntersville is already set in stone and I drive to Alabama on the 25th so I'll have to drive back to Texas on the 24th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sorry guys but maybe next year, the date change (to 4/29 to 5/2) puts my daughters 30th right in the middle of that weekend - she has hired a house on the Gold Coast and is putting on a party so I don't have much choice.

Very disappointing for me but like I say maybe next year.Pete

Q "The get-together is April 22-25 at Nathan's house in Clinton, MO. There are two Clinton's in Missouri. Nathan lives in the Clinton on the west side of the state just southeast of Kansas City. If you need accomodation, Nathan will post that information before the event. If you have any more questions, just ask."

Edited by hazmail

Hi Fellas

I really, really wanted to make it over this April but I have had to come down to earth and accept that another year will have to pass by without the pleasure of meeting you all again, it just isn't the right time I'm afraid. KC, those beers will just have to wait another 12 months :(.

I think I can commit to attending 2011 though unless something really drastic happens to prevent it, we'll have a new government by then and things should look more rosy so roll on 2011 ;).

Phil

Bassman, The Missouri Get Together is a annual meet held in Clinton, MO. Fellow plug makers sharing ideas, techniques and methods of lure construction, swapping plugs, breaking bread, B.S. and beer! Nathan Bettencourt and his wife Debbie host the event at their residence. Yes, be there you won't regret it.

Regards

Dan