CaptRodney

Jannsnet Craft Molds

Ok I just started pouring this month and about 3 months ago I bought several JannsNet craft molds and a injector and just got to put them to use. Since I this week started converting to BearsBaits molds I really like them but want to utilize the janns.

Here is the issue after 2 SMALL pouring sessions all my Janns Molds C Clips are cracked and useless any remedy with out ordering more c clips that probably will crack as well. Several small clamps perhaps?

Also has anyone else experienced poor molds with the janns molds. Bear turn out perfect everytime but the janns half the time seem they do not inject well...

I would like to get use out of the janns molds but seems as if they may be a poor choice...

Ok I just started pouring this month and about 3 months ago I bought several JannsNet craft molds and a injector and just got to put them to use. Since I this week started converting to BearsBaits molds I really like them but want to utilize the janns.

Here is the issue after 2 SMALL pouring sessions all my Janns Molds C Clips are cracked and useless any remedy with out ordering more c clips that probably will crack as well. Several small clamps perhaps?

Also has anyone else experienced poor molds with the janns molds. Bear turn out perfect everytime but the janns half the time seem they do not inject well...

I would like to get use out of the janns molds but seems as if they may be a poor choice...

Give up on the Jann's junk,call their customer service and see if that gets you anywhere. Stick w/Bears- the customer support and products are 1st class.. Like you said,the Bears turn out perfect every time and time is money.

Netcraft molds are absolutely the worst molds on the market. They will give you nothing but trouble (dents, bubbles, Cracks, ect). I would suggest you get new molds before you waste any more plastic, any 2 piece mold under $5 is going to be crap.

Your last sentence says it all!!!!!!!! I live close to Janns and go there to get my coloring and flake only because they sell lure craft!! These guys at janns r a good bunch of guys to talk to but when it comes to pouring soft plastics they don't have a clue. Why do you think their molds and clamps and injectors r so cheap? cause they r disposable!!!!!!! Get yourself some aluiminum molds you won't be sorry.