finlander

Iwata Parts

If I order a part for my Eclipse, am I getting a part made by Iwata or a knockoff? I am looking to get it from BearAir, they have it in stock. Thanks.

Well when it comes to Bear Air its possible you could get either one.....they had their Iwata dealership revoked for awhile and sold a line of knock off replacement parts during that period, but recently they've resumed their roll as an Iwata dealer and they're selling the real deal again.....So it might be worth a phone call to them just to make sure your getting OEM parts.

Edited by 68KingFisher

If I order a part for my Eclipse, am I getting a part made by Iwata or a knockoff? I am looking to get it from BearAir, they have it in stock. Thanks.

Ive never dealt with them, but a quick review of their site looks like if the part says Iwata parts then it is real. Seems like a phone call could resolve this matter.

The woman at Iwata said they dont sell to AirBear any longer, but do with DixieArt. DickBlick, nope. Iwata sells this 'needle chucking guide' as one unit now. I had seen it offered as 3 separate items on a few sites. I did find my missing part after all of this. Had been washing it off and one was abducted. At least I know where to go from now on. Thanks for all your help. Bruce.