ROWINGADUBAY

Water Born Polyeurathane

I was wondering if a water born poly eurathane would work good for a sealing coat over wood before painting and do you think it would clear up any paint krinkling if applied after paint(I have had problems with a gold colored rattle can paint very nice shine) but before epoxy or dn.

I would like to use this product because it is suppose to be easy to clean with soap and water and has less fumes than prop. wich is a plus since I am working in the basement over the winter months.

Thanks

George

I was reading about a product that would address the problem your having. Don't remember if it was here at TU or somewhere else. It's called "U-Pol Clear #1 - High Gloss Clear Coat". It's comes in a spray can. It should provide a barrier between your paint and top coat of choice. Take a look at the link below and see if it will help you.

http://www.autobodytoolmart.com/u-pol-clear-1-high-gloss-clear-coat-up0796-p-15130.aspx

Ben