kbonanny

Seeking Some Advice

Howdy. I've been making my own jigs and such since I was 11 or 12 as my best friend & I used ti fish the Susquehanna River well over 200x per year and it gets expensive when you have to buy that many jig heads on a 3$ week allowance! I'm 38 now and have numerous molds, making anything through full skirted bass jigs through ultra light crappie jigs and loads in between. I also have a small a=lbeit loyal group that regularily order and buy lure from me.

I became disbaled a number of years ago (rare autoimmune disorder) and I'm getting an itch to start expanding what I offer tothe locals. I already can see my initial investment isn't a drop in the bucket as just the molds, hooks, components, skirts, blades & such can easily put me over 500 and that is not all that much, just 2 styles of spinnerbaits/weights and two of the keel buzzbaits with various weights.

If anyone can offer me some advice I'd greatly appreiate it. If anyone has all of this stuff and is looking to get out I'd certainly listen to what you have to say also.

Please email me @ kbonanny@gmail.com and thank you for your time. Kirk

Big Bass! 1.jpg

Big Bass! 1.jpg

Big Bass! 1.jpg

Big Bass! 1.jpg

Big Bass! 1.jpg

Big Bass! 1.jpg

Big Bass! 1.jpg

Big Bass! 1.jpg

post-17850-12643122096_thumb.jpg