FUBAR

Hello From Middletown, Ohio

Hi, my name is Mark and I'm from Middletown, Ohio. Just doing a seach for "lure painting", I found this site and signed up yesterday......and I must say that this is one cool site !!! I just started making my own baits last fall after I was given a ton of fishing lures, tools and molds from my girlfriend's new step-mom. I started out making jigheads, spinnerbaits and big inline muskie spinners and now I'm venturing into making my own crankbaits, swimbaits and jerkbaits........mainly bigger muskie sized baits. I've seen a ton of cool looking baits on this site and I can wait to get my airbrushes out and take a stab at painting some of my lures with the different techniques i've seen from others here.

Happy fishin',

Mark

Edited by FUBAR

Hi, my name is Mark and I'm from Middletown, Ohio. Just doing a seach for "lure painting", I found this site and signed up yesterday......and I must say that this is one cool site !!! I just started making my own baits last fall after I was given a ton of fishing lures, tools and molds from my girlfriend's new step-mom. I started out making jigheads, spinnerbaits and big inline muskie spinners and now I'm venturing into making my own crankbaits, swimbaits and jerkbaits........mainly bigger muskie sized baits. I've seen a ton of cool looking baits on this site and I can wait to get my airbrushes out and take a stab at painting some of my lures with the different techniques i've seen from others here.

Happy fishin',

Mark

Hi, how are you? I lived in Dayton until I was 16. I'm in Wichita now. My brother and his wife live near Brookville, and sis and bro in law still live in Dayton. I haven't fished In Ohio in decades. Good fishing!

Happy fishin',

Mark