Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
.dsaavedra.

Crankbaitcomponents Store?

13 posts in this topic

did this store shut down? www.crankbaitcomponents.com used to have some cool bodies but now when i go there it says page not found... they used to be a sponsor here.

I don't have any idea when they will get the rest of their unpainted lures listed. I noticed on their site that they do have about 1/3 of their unpainted bodies listed already so it shouldn't be to long.

I don't have any idea when they will get the rest of their unpainted lures listed. I noticed on their site that they do have about 1/3 of their unpainted bodies listed already so it shouldn't be to long.

Hi Guys,

We are combining store fronts. While doing the transfer we lost some information so it has taken much longer than expected. Everything should be back up soon.

www.vanndalizer.com

does anyone know of any other websites that sell unpainted swim bait bodies???

Have you checked with Predator ? What are looking for? kink shad, wake shad, swim stick or ????

i just checked and didnt see any swim baits. im not looking for the large baits like those used on the west coast, im looking for smaller ones like 3 to 5 inches.

Didn't you guys use to carry some type of top coat?..if so,are you going to again?..Nathan

Didn't you guys use to carry some type of top coat?..if so,are you going to again?..Nathan

Yes, it will be back on the site soon. We will also be adding a two part epoxy and a product that is similar to DN later this year.

i am also looking for a round body balsa wobbler style bait in 2 1/4" size like a Dartin R, or Bagleys...Vanndalizer will you be carrying anything like that? I know janns has some, but would like to see if I can find them with a bill slot already cut into them. I am not handy enough to make a machine to cut the bill slots accurately from bait to bait

i am also looking for a round body balsa wobbler style bait in 2 1/4" size like a Dartin R, or Bagleys...Vanndalizer will you be carrying anything like that? I know janns has some, but would like to see if I can find them with a bill slot already cut into them. I am not handy enough to make a machine to cut the bill slots accurately from bait to bait

Hello All,

We have a web site guy now so the crankbait component store will return soon. We will also be adding balsa bodies and other stuff . Sorry for such a long delay but its just me and the wife, on top of the busy time of the year. Anyone needing bodies before then check the vanndalizer site, the phone # is listed there and we welcome all calls. I have posted a pic of a new one coming in a few weeks

Mike

www.vanndalizer.com