.dsaavedra.

Crankbaitcomponents Store?

I don't have any idea when they will get the rest of their unpainted lures listed. I noticed on their site that they do have about 1/3 of their unpainted bodies listed already so it shouldn't be to long.

Hi Guys,

We are combining store fronts. While doing the transfer we lost some information so it has taken much longer than expected. Everything should be back up soon.

www.vanndalizer.com

i am also looking for a round body balsa wobbler style bait in 2 1/4" size like a Dartin R, or Bagleys...Vanndalizer will you be carrying anything like that? I know janns has some, but would like to see if I can find them with a bill slot already cut into them. I am not handy enough to make a machine to cut the bill slots accurately from bait to bait

i am also looking for a round body balsa wobbler style bait in 2 1/4" size like a Dartin R, or Bagleys...Vanndalizer will you be carrying anything like that? I know janns has some, but would like to see if I can find them with a bill slot already cut into them. I am not handy enough to make a machine to cut the bill slots accurately from bait to bait

Hello All,

We have a web site guy now so the crankbait component store will return soon. We will also be adding balsa bodies and other stuff . Sorry for such a long delay but its just me and the wife, on top of the busy time of the year. Anyone needing bodies before then check the vanndalizer site, the phone # is listed there and we welcome all calls. I have posted a pic of a new one coming in a few weeks

Mike

www.vanndalizer.com