Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Latest On Dick Nites Clear Coat ?

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering what the latest news in on the Dick Nite's clear coat? Are you able to order again?

I ordered some about four weeks ago and received it. Got the members discount.

yes its available. i actually spoke with him and he said the situation has been resolved and he doesnt see it happening again any time soon. i had a slight delay in my order due to ups, but Dick did a wonderful job "rattling their cage" and got my order ASAP. Wonderful guy, and damn good clear!!!

Sullivm07    0

How long does it normally take for the order to go through. I placed an order last week and haven't gotten any type of response yet. Just wondering if this is normal or if there was an issue in the ordering process and mine wasn't received??? I am really looking forward to trying DN after all the great things I have read about it on here.

same thing happened to me. i started to worry when i never got an email letting me know it was shipped. i called him and he check his records while i was on the phone and found out the mix up was with ups. they were the ones that was supposed to send me an email. i received my clear the next day!

if ur like me and get very anxious, just call him. he will clear the air.