bhorlings

El Grande Lures Signs Morgenthaler

Can't remember your screen name so... Congrats on signing Morgenthaler! I hope it leads to more business for you! It's good to see the little guys get some wins!

Hey, thanks a bunch. Chad is a great addition to the company. With that said, I am getting out of the hand pour for profit business. Bigger dreams to pursue. More of a design and create kind of lure maker than a stand on concrete all day and pour guy. My body just won't hardly cooperate any more with pouring for more than a few hours at a time. Still in the plastics business, just on a larger scale. Still plan on hanging around here when I can.

Hey, thanks a bunch. Chad is a great addition to the company. With that said, I am getting out of the hand pour for profit business. Bigger dreams to pursue. More of a design and create kind of lure maker than a stand on concrete all day and pour guy. My body just won't hardly cooperate any more with pouring for more than a few hours at a time. Still in the plastics business, just on a larger scale. Still plan on hanging around here when I can.

I don't know Chad personally, maybe one day I'll get to meet him. I've done some reading up on him today and it sounds like he's a great representative for the sport of bass fishing, and I'm sure he'll make an outstanding addition to the El Grande team. Bountiful, I know what you mean. 8 years of hand pouring was a hard way to try to make production, and you know like a lot of others, when you decide to make the big move, it's best to either go one way or another. Either design, market and sell or concentrate totally on production. We' ve both found that it's hard to do both. I don't get to respond near as much as I used to on TU, but I do check in 2 or 3 times a day, just mainly to see what everybody is up to. Good luck to you and Chad in this business relationship. I hope things go well for you at the Classic. Now with the lakes getting water back in them, maybe it'll be a big year for us all.