rixon529

Official Zoom Color Chart

I'm sure this is probably old hat to a lot of folks, but may be something new for others...

I frequently see posts from people asking for help to achieve a specific color - often of a Zoom bait. :unsure:

A frequent response is, "Post a pic" so they can see what color someone is shooting for.

Here's the Official Zoom Color Chart.

It lists the color code number, color name, and status (i.e. Active Stock Color).

If you click on a color name, you will be taken to a page of thumbnail views of various baits made in that color. Then click on a thumbnail view to enlarge it.

Zoom's presentation is much better than GYCB's and many other's color chart, IMHO. This is an excellent way to see how different baits look in one color. I like to look at Zoom's chart cuz it provides "food for thought" for new colors and not just copies...

Rick H.

SE CT

• Thanks 1

Thats it thanks Ron I'll have to book mark it, it was on my desktop computer but she died and took everything with her.

Know what you mean my first x-wife took everything with her,

Think this one is going to leave also, she said something about going fishing too much and making too many lures.

She can have everything but my lure molds, supplies, boat and fishing equipment.

Regards

Mark

You only really need 5 colors, the three primary Red, Yellow, Blue, and the step-children colors Black and white.

Get a color wheel and start mixing to what you are looking for.

Mark

Maybe if you had 50 gallons of plastic and a life time! That idea may work in theory but I think most will tell you that doesn't apply here, try making changeable motor oil or chameleon with that method :blink:

1 hour ago, Ry4no77 said:

How can I find a recipe to make the color  for zooms pumpkin blue brush hogs? Please can anyone help 

Looking On line at that color, I see Green Pumpkin Blue and also Green Pumkin Blue Flash. The blue flash one is a laminate. Which one are you trying to replicate? Welcome to TU, by the way.