Geppa®

Ok, It's Time To Introduce Myself.

16 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

My name is Francesco, and I've been watching over your masterpieces for three days before I told myself that it wasn't right coming here without introduce me and show my lures.

I'm Italian and build lure since 2004, and just hope that you'll like my baits and to be part of this great forum.

Thanks a lot for the info that you all share and for the beautiful works shown: they're a pleasure for the eyes and a big inspiration.

I take this post as an occasion to show you one of my latest works: a two pieces swimbait for bass.

DSCF5090.jpg

DSCF5101.jpg

Greetings,

Francesco "Geppa"

Edited by Geppa®

Welcome to Tackleunderground! That's very nice scale work on the swimbait.

Welcome Geppa, I am sure you have come to the right place.

:D

That is a brilliant looking swimbait you have there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning!

:yay:

Grtz

Jeep

Welcome aboard Geppa...............

Now the question. Is that swimbait a take off of a carp? Looking at the scale design leads me in that direction. Just wondering.

Geppa That is a nice piece of work there. Welcome and I am sure you have a lot you can share with us.:yay:

How in the world did you make that masterpeice come to life, I am in awl!!!!! One of the best swimbaits I have seen in a while, my hat is off to you sir.

Feel free to share the secret behind the scale design.

Crash

We'll have to call you da Vinci instead of Geppa ok?

j/k nice work! B)

FloridaNative

I also think there must be some kind of connection between you and some world famous Italian artists.

Welcome in this world of crazy people (that's what the outside world may think of us) who are most passionate about their work.

Uh, your welcome is embarassing,thanks a lot!

For whom is interested in the scale work of this swimbait, here is "the secret" of it: each scale is a singular mask, once you've covered the whole lure you start painting lightly the border of the mask, and then strip the mask and keep on, keep on, keep on... :)

It's some kind of waste of time, but that was my day-off and so... :D

Thanks a lot, you're great.

Francesco "Geppa"

Uh, your welcome is embarassing,thanks a lot!

For whom is interested in the scale work of this swimbait, here is "the secret" of it: each scale is a singular mask, once you've covered the whole lure you start painting lightly the border of the mask, and then strip the mask and keep on, keep on, keep on... smile.gif

It's some kind of waste of time, but that was my day-off and so... biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot, you're great.

Francesco "Geppa"

Welcome Geppa, that is an awesome looking bait. I can only imagine how much time you have in it. Great work, thanks for sharing your secret to the scale pattern.

John

Singular masks??? I haven't got that far.... way over my head!!!

Crash

It's not as difficult as it looks like, you only need to be patient, believe me. :)

Welcome Geppa, that is an awesome looking bait. I can only imagine how much time you have in it. Great work, thanks for sharing your secret to the scale pattern.

John

JBlaze, in fact that paint is a kind of waste of time, but I had nothing to do and was trying to realize some ideas that I had in mind. Thank you for your appreciation.

Geppa