diemai

New Member Can't Post After Logging In

Hi , folks ,

A certain German lure carver , that I know from a popular site over here , has signed in here at TU about two weeks ago to learn more about airbrushing and molded hardbaits ,....... also to brush up his knowledge of the English language ,..... that would come in handy for his university studies , as he stated !

Anyway , two days ago he had contacted me on that German site asking , why it it happens , that after he successfully did log in on TU it was not possible for him to reply to any threads nor even open his own topics !

His screen name "Stefano" does apperar in TU's members list , ........I have checked for that !

He said , that anytime he tried , an error #103133 would show up , also displaying the term "you have no permission to reply to this topic !"

Just asking now , whether someone could explain , what possibly could have gone wrong , whether that guy has made a mistake or whatsoever could be the reason for this not granted access ?

Can it be , that he has only tried to post in classified threads so far ?

Or something went wrong with his loggin , that he did not notice ?

Would be glad about some hints to give this guy some guidance , ........he really seems to be quite desparate for TU !

Thank you :worship: , ..........greetz , diemai :yay:

Edited by diemai