GDille

1972 5000c

Hey All,

another reel I got from my friend's dad. it has a smooth foot, and reads 037200. this means it was made in march of 72, and has no revisions correct? But if I do nee to find more parts, where would I get them? I really would like to use this reel for myself. It needs a finish nut on the handle, and does need a new handle, but that seems to be the easiest thing to find

Thanks,

George

Hey All,

another reel I got from my friend's dad. it has a smooth foot, and reads 037200. this means it was made in march of 72, and has no revisions correct? But if I do nee to find more parts, where would I get them? I really would like to use this reel for myself. It needs a finish nut on the handle, and does need a new handle, but that seems to be the easiest thing to find

Thanks,

George

Hey All,

Thanks,

George

George

You will be able to find any part you need for the 5000 at any repair shop that repairs Garcia's , the late model 5000's haven't changed much from the 70's model.

Good Luck

David