JLester

$ 888.88 Bagley's Db-3 Crankbait

Does anybody know why this crankbait is so valueable. It's a Bagley's DB-3.R2. It's Blue,Blue Scale with an orange belly. It really did sell for $ 888.88 on e-bay last week.

Still have the link for the eBay auction? I would like to see this thing.

Good question! I just did a search on completed auctions; the guy sold another one in the same color for close to $500.

Suggest sending the seller a note to see what he is willing to say about value. It looks like he has sold several "rare" bagley's.

Bob; these things are more valuable than gold (by weight).

k

Here the link to the $888.88 one.

VINTAGE-BAGLEY-DB3-FISHING-LURE-SPECIAL-COLOR-BLUE-SCAL_W0QQitemZ390160369835QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0.htm

VINTAGE-BAGLEY-DB3-FISHING-LURE-SPECIAL-COLOR-BLUE-SCAL_W0QQitemZ390160369835QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0.htm

At $888 apiece, it's just a matter of time before the counterfeits start popping up. I don't have the skills to do it, but for that kind of dough, I'm willing to learn. I've got plenty of old hooks kicking around if somebody wants to go partners. :ph34r:

Edited by Peterjay

it really sold for $888.88? Why does that seem like a false Number to me? Its... very... suspicious... <_< But yeah. I'll agree with that. I'll make one and sell it for that price! I mean... Yeaaah.. I already have one of the... Originals... Yeeeeess... Original... Starting bid $1000.00! hah.