Orion

Old Member, New Name

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been around this site. I used to be Crimson_Death216, meh, decided to change it to something better. Life grabbed a hold of me and I had to deal with that for a while so I wasn't able to actually get any where with making lures. I still tie flies a lot and I've recently (heh sorta recently, I started really slow) making rods. I'm close to finishing my first fly rod, and I have 4 or 5 other "future projects" in mind. Hopefully that hobby takes off once I finish this first rod that has taken me a good while. Let's see. I'm getting a kayak once the weather warms up. That will be my main fishing vessel which is pretty exciting considering I've been researching and wanting one for 2 years. Yeah, still in Colorado at CSU, sophomore this year. Hopefully I can actually start making lures, plastics, jigs, etc. soon. I'm not going to have much money to get into it right now because of the kayak and college but I'll start slow as usual and in a few years I'll have all the stuff I need.

I look forward to getting back into the discussions on this site and all that jazz. My goal for the future: gather the info, and make a working, fishable swimbait. Or several.

Hope everyone is well,

Orion