Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rlcam

Searching Gallery

2 posts in this topic

How do you search the hardbait gallery by member name to get all the pics by that member,even if they haven't downloaded in awhile.If they are the most recent posts I know you can click on the pic and go from there.Do you have to scroll through the pics until you find that member.There use to be letters at the top and you just clicked on it.Do you have to go to member list and find it?I haven't been on much since the new improvements and kinda lost with navigating through some of it....Rob

How do you search the hardbait gallery by member name to get all the pics by that member,even if they haven't downloaded in awhile.If they are the most recent posts I know you can click on the pic and go from there.Do you have to scroll through the pics until you find that member.There use to be letters at the top and you just clicked on it.Do you have to go to member list and find it?I haven't been on much since the new improvements and kinda lost with navigating through some of it....Rob

Try typing the member name in the search, then click on his/her name and go to their gallery pictures.