ifish2

Upside Down Trout

Thanks guys! I have been making hand crafted lures for 15 years now but just started airbrushing this past spring & I love it! The pic really doesn't do it justice! I havent figured out the trick to taking good pics to show the detail. Those paints are metallic with a fine glitter in them but you really can't see it in the photo. It has a pearl belly, silver sides, green back, copper stripes which is more of a pink, & 6 coats of 2 part auto clearcoat.

Thanks again!

Tim

Thanks BassinMaumee! Thats a cool idea! I am painting these for walleye! The spring run is getting ready to start & they feed on lots of trout in the river. This is a wake bait & i think it will perform well. Most walleye here are caught on top at night by fishing a #11 rapala reeled very slow causing the bait to stay on top just making a slight wake. I am hoping this bait will get there attention for I am sure they have never seen it before. With all the competition on the stream I hope this lure & another wake bait I purchased will help me catch a few! Still have to paint the other bait but will post a pic when i get it done.

Tim