Tierce12

Writing On A Crankbait

I have a friend that supplies wood for me to make crankbaits out of and he is retired from the Army. So to show my appreciation I was gonna make a crankbait and paint it for him for a display. I was planning on it having his name and U.S. Army Retired on it somehow, a lot like the one seen here: " http://www.bateycustomlures.net/Pictures/viewphoto.asp?id=539 " . Anybody out there know how to do this? Thanks for any help

I have a friend that supplies wood for me to make crankbaits out of and he is retired from the Army. So to show my appreciation I was gonna make a crankbait and paint it for him for a display. I was planning on it having his name and U.S. Army Retired on it somehow, a lot like the one seen here: " http://www.bateycustomlures.net/Pictures/viewphoto.asp?id=539 " . Anybody out there know how to do this? Thanks for any help

My brother did some 'signage' for some baits he painted. He went to HobbyLobby and bought some a Decal Pkg that allows you to print decals on ink jet or laser printers. The decal kit comes in either a transparent or white background. The kit can be found on the model aisle and is by Testor I believe.

He typed up what he needed in Microsoft Word and printed it out on the decal film. He has more then he can use. I think he said 5 sheets come in a pkg.