Hoosierdaddy

A simple thank you (for the website compliments)

Just wanted to repeat the thank you for all of the kind words from many of you. I have a friend that is a web developer for the Topeka newspaper who is examining the html code for me so it should be getting quicker and better as I go along. The bobber-making tutorial is next. This is the first time I ever created a website. If you folks have never tried it.. you should. You don't need special software.. just a good instructional aid. I used a book called Learning HTML Visually. It step by stepped me through it perfectly.. much better than on of those Dummy books could ever have done. Anyway, I guess the tutorial was just a method of giving something back. I have never asked a quewstion on this board that someone hasn't jumped on answering .. often several people have given their input. At times when I just wanted to pitch the lure making idea out the window.. the people on here kept me going... What a great bunch of people. Thank you

I have just started making my own hardbaits and your site, as well as this one have proved incredibly helpfull! I've been lurking for a while and felt it was time to sign up.

I haven't tried carving by hand as of yet. I bought a mini-lathe and have been turning lures mostly. The whole painting process has been an adventure. I haven't quite convinced the Mrs. to go for the airbrush . . . yet. One thing at a time I guess.

Thanks again for a great site!