quick20xd

Ultra-vibe Blades

Does anyone sell Ultra-Vibe Blades anymore? I know they used to be packaged and sold as replacement blades by Zoom. I would like to find some more.

Thanks for your help! :D

Good luck finding any , the last I found were at Tom's Sporting Goods in Morristown TN. The original blades were made by a gentleman from around Jefferson City Mr. Perry Shockley . He sold out to Zoom a few years back . I E-mailed Zoom about 3 months ago , asking if there was a chance they would put them back on the market . The reply I recieved from Zoom didn't give me much hope that they would start producing them again . So I will protect the 2 dozen blades I have left . And hopefully find a way to duplicate the ones I have left . There is NO other colorado blade on the market that feels the same . What part of East TN. are you from ? I'm sitting here on the banks of Douglas in Dandridge.

I was afraid that was the case. I am down to my last 4. I was going to try Simmon's and some of the big zoom retailers. I just wanted to make a few more spinnerbaits for myself.

I am in Knoxville. Spent a lot of time on Douglas over the years.

Thanks for the reply!

I was afraid that was the case. I am down to my last 4. I was going to try Simmon's and some of the big zoom retailers. I just wanted to make a few more spinnerbaits for myself.

I am in Knoxville. Spent a lot of time on Douglas over the years.

Thanks for the reply!

My local shop has some colorado ultra-vibes in chrome. Let me know of you want them.

What size , and how much are they ,and how many do they have ? Are they chrome or stainless ? The originals are stainless .

They looked like a size four, I'll get back to you later on the price and i guess they are stainless then. I asked the owner if he could get them in gold and he said he wasn't sure then I told him I heard they quit making them and he said probably because they had been hanging in there forever. I sell him baits so I'll stop in today and see what he needs and find out some more info on them. Are you only interested in the colorados?