CatchemCaro

Who's Near Big Northern Pike / Muskie Water?

If you live near and can catch monster Northern Pike or Muskies I want to talk to you. I live in California and we don't have any of these toothy critters here. I need someone to test my baits on these beasts and get me some good pictures of fish caught on my baits. I also want to see what there teeth will do to my baits. If your interested in helping out please shoot me a line at richcaro@catchemcarobaits.com

Thanks

Rich

Edited by CatchemCaro

If you live near and can catch monster Northern Pike or Muskies I want to talk to you. I live in California and we don't have any of these toothy critters here. I need someone to test my baits on these beasts and get me some good pictures of fish caught on my baits. I also want to see what there teeth will do to my baits. If your interested in helping out please shoot me a line at richcaro@catchemcarobaits.com

Thanks

Rich

Piscivorous Pike, a scientific term that means fish eating Pike...

I sent an email, Esox lucius, water wolf has been a 45 year passion for me. Thanks for the opprotunity.

PP

I fish for muskie here in New Jersey. Are you looking for someone to test your baits for you? And as far as fish hurting your lures, they will certainly test your topcoating and sealing skills, if thats what you mean.

I live in Colorado and fish for some of the biggest pike in the lower 48! Also do some fishing for Tiger musky here in co! They are starting to stock them to control suckers and what not instead of pike! Pike are my Favorite fish!