Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bassin TN

Bustinbass.com?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried these guys looks like there prices are okay. I have bought all I have done so far from luremaking.com and I am having alot of trouble with the last batch I got angry.gif so i am looking a swithching over to another company and tring. I have never tried anything but slick baits, Is the luckycraft look alikes hard to paint? I did not know since they have ridges and valleys in them. Thanks for any input and all the help everyone has already given me!biggrin.gif

Has anyone tried these guys looks like there prices are okay. I have bought all I have done so far from luremaking.com and I am having alot of trouble with the last batch I got angry.gif so i am looking a swithching over to another company and tring. I have never tried anything but slick baits, Is the luckycraft look alikes hard to paint? I did not know since they have ridges and valleys in them. Thanks for any input and all the help everyone has already given me!biggrin.gif

Any body got any input at all one these lure blanks? Where is the best place to buy blanks?thanks

Any body got any input at all one these lure blanks? Where is the best place to buy blanks?thanks

Try Predatorbassbaits.com.. I have pretty much purchased all of them and all swim great. Its the only place I get blanks from right now

Never tried Vandalizer. What would you suggest getting from Vandalizer ....

Never tried Vandalizer. What would you suggest getting from Vandalizer ....

Unpainted crankbait bodies. They have a good and unique selection.