fish4

Home Made Power Rod Warper

If you can find an old sewing machine, you can salvage the motor, foot pedal, thread tension device etc, etc. You just need to get some sort of chuck/pulley combo with a bunch of felt lined V blocks to cradle the rod blank. If you can find some tongue and groove siding for the bases they won't fall out on get out of alignment. Some day i will figure out how to add pictures to my posts and will take a picture of the rod winder I made 35 years ago or so. Hope my description helps.

Tony

If you can find an old sewing machine, you can salvage the motor, foot pedal, thread tension device etc, etc. You just need to get some sort of chuck/pulley combo with a bunch of felt lined V blocks to cradle the rod blank. If you can find some tongue and groove siding for the bases they won't fall out on get out of alignment. Some day i will figure out how to add pictures to my posts and will take a picture of the rod winder I made 35 years ago or so. Hope my description helps.

Tony

Tony,

Upload at 640X480 or smaller

Copy and paste the "IMG" code of the image on it's own line where you want the picture to appear as you write up your post.

Preview your post to make sure everything is correct before adding your reply.

Let's see some pictures of the wrapper!

Scott